The Truth behind the Façade of Allassignmenthelp.com

Allassignmenthelp claims to give the authority to its customers to choose the expert according to their budget and other parameters. The website also states that it has more than 2000 PhD experts to provide academic help to students. But, is the website All assignment help really that genuine? Or is it a scam that is not safe to trust? Read on to learn from my experience.  

Hello, I am Jose. I am pursuing my graduation in Finance from Federation University in Australia. Along with pursuing my studies, I also work as a part-time book-keeper in a small firm to earn some extra cash. Although it was meant to be part-time, my job takes up most of my time. At times, I do not get the time or the energy to attend my lectures. This affects my studies also. So, when I was assigned to submit a case study in just two days, I was really paranoid. That's when a classmate suggested me to online help from academic writers. I googled for reliable sites and zeroed down on the website Allassignmenthelp.com. At first, their promises did not seem real. But I thought of giving them a try nevertheless. And no wonder I had to suffer for my choice.

I hired one of their writers named Kevin, who was supposedly a chartered accountant and asked him to deliver the case study in two days. I repeatedly stated that I wanted a case study that was well-researched and informative as that was required for a good grade. The writer assured that he would give his best and follow all my instructions. However, the assignment I got, that too after 5 days, was not of good quality at all.

Allassignmenthelp.com showed that it is not reliable, and using their services can come with a high cost – your valuable grades. If you are planning to use their services, DO NOT even think of relying on them. Do not waste your hard-earned money and precious money on such irresponsible people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmaster

INSTAGRAM FEED

@soratemplates