3 Instances That Prove Essayroo.com is Not Legitimate

Over the past few years, many students have been robbed of their money due to the fraudulent activities by the educational service providers. Here, I am going to share my experience with the service named Essayroo.

 I am Bethany Swan, and I'm currently in my first year. I am pursuing a bachelor's degree in biotechnology from the University of Georgia.  Recently, we were provided with a chemistry assignment, where we had to explain all the organic chemical reactions in detail. It was a daunting task for me as I didn’t have a good grasp on the subject matter then.

So, as per my friend’s recommendations, I placed an order at Essay roo. Unfortunately, the service they provided was below par. They did not:

1. Explain the Reactions In Details

After they handed me the assignment, I was shocked to find out that they did not provide a detailed explanation of the reactions. Moreover, they used incorrect nomenclature of the ketones, aldehydes, etc. I was extremely disappointed. I felt I spent my money in the wrong place.

2. Cite all the Sources

I had specifically asked them to cite at least 16 references in my paper. But, they did not follow my instructions. In the reference list, I found out that they have cited only 8 of them. I wonder if they had proofread my paper after completing it. Otherwise, the instructions would not have escaped their sight. They are not reliable at all.

3. Format my Assignment Properly

My university had provided a guideline, following which we were asked to structure our assignment. I had forwarded the file to Essayroo.com. But, they did not abide by it. It seems that they write the assignments as per their whims and fancies. They do not consider the instructions sent by the students.

Fortunately, I had time in my hand. So, I did the rework myself. And, I managed to secure an A grade in my assignment. But, I’m never going to rely on Essayroo.com, as it is not safe. And, everybody should steer clear of this particular service provider. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmaster

INSTAGRAM FEED

@soratemplates