The Truth behind Paperial.com- Paperial Review

The website paperial.com promises to provide outstanding quality assignments to students. The site also claims that they have professionals from various academic backgrounds who can write all kinds of assignments. The website also asserts that they can deliver every assignment within the deadline and also do a proper grammar check. But, is that really true? Is the site just an elaborate scam with promises that are not real?

Hello all, I am Brenda. I am a college student pursuing a major in Chemistry. As I attend college lectures and have a part-time job, too, I find it hard to manage time to complete multiple assignments. When I had to submit two assignments over the weekend, my classmate suggested that I take online help for my assignments. So, for my Chemistry lab report, I sought help from paperial after going through the site’s reviews and other features.

I was assigned one of their writers who promised to deliver a completely plagiarism-free assignment with all the grammar checks and the other things. Based on their reviews, I was expecting an outstanding assignment. I provided the guidelines for the assignment and asked them to cite it using the ACS style. But what I got in return was something that did not seem good at all

Although I received the assignment within the deadline, there was no proper formatting and no referencing. The assignment was not made according to the instructions I had mailed them. The website failed to meet my expectations. I was disappointed and asked for a refund. However, they did not reply to my emails. So, I called the customer support number, but the line was busy always. They just made false commitments and cheated me. The lesson I took from this was that it is not safe to trust any random brand that makes tall promises. My suggestion is that you do not trust this website at all. The brand is not reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Webmaster

INSTAGRAM FEED

@soratemplates